ADIDAS YEEZY SLIDES GREEN GLOW
20% PROFIT £34.00
ADIDAS YEEZY SLIDES GREEN GLOW
20% PROFIT £34.00
ADIDAS YEEZY SLIDES GREEN GLOW
20% PROFIT £34.00

ADIDAS YEEZY SLIDES GREEN GLOW

Regular price£170.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
The adidas Originals YEEZY "Glow Green" slide is on the must-cop list of many fans. The shoe's slip-on construction emerges with an injected EVA build throughout, with the two-part design secured by a single strap. The footbed includes a soft top layer for comfort, also sporting the only external branding via Three-Stripes. Underfoot, they come with deep horizontal grooves that provide traction.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like