YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 TAIL LIGHT
20% PROFIT £66.50
YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 TAIL LIGHT
20% PROFIT £66.50
YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 TAIL LIGHT
20% PROFIT £66.50
YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 TAIL LIGHT
20% PROFIT £66.50

YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 TAIL LIGHT

Regular price £399.00 Sale price£332.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
First leaked in the latter stages of 2019, the Yeezy 350 Tail Light Boost v2 those eagle eyed fans at an initial glance might note this products startling resemblance to one of Kanye West's previously released colourways. The European exclusive Yeezy Tail Light that dropped in March of 2019. Nearly a year on from that release and West is at it again, deploying a remarkably similar greyed out Primeknit upper, only this time with an entirely reworked orange accent. Taking the subtle tones of the True Form and turning them up to eleven. Resulting in a back heel tab and midsole that give deeper meaning to the Yeezy 350 V2 Tail Light. Appearing like a car's brake light in the fog. With that contrast building the basis for this colourways appeal. Ushering in a whole new bracket of colourways for 2020 it is clear and apparent for all to see that despite the emergence of new and interesting silhouettes in the Yeezy catalogue, Kanye West has no plans on shelving the Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Tail Light anytime soon.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like