FALSE
20% PROFIT £21.85

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD - ROUND NED T-SHIRT - WHITE

Regular price £131.10 Sale price£109.25
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Vivienne returns with the favoured Peru T-Shirt, a versatile staple basic produced from soft bio cotton, free of chemical pesticides. Stylised with the distinct Orb emblem embroidered in metallic tones to one side. 

- Material 100% Cotton Care & Details Ribbed round neckline
- Short sleeves
- Stepped hem
- Orb embroidery

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like