FALSE
20% PROFIT £21.85
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD - ROUND NECK T-SHIRT - RED
20% PROFIT £21.85

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD - ROUND NECK T-SHIRT - RED

Regular price £131.10 Sale price£109.25
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Red cotton small logo embroidered T-shirt from Vivienne Westwood featuring a round neck, short sleeves and a straight hem.

composition - 100% cotton

Washing - Hand wash

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like