FALSE
20% PROFIT £37.05

Vivienne Westwood - Regular Fit Shirt - Black

Regular price £222.30 Sale price£185.25
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

- Cotton embroidered logo shirt from Vivienne Westwood featuring a pointed collar

- Long sleeves, button cuffS

- Contrast embroidered logo at the chest, a curved hem, back pleated details and a front button fastening.

- Composition Cotton 100%

- Washing instructions Machine Wash

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like