VIVIENNE WESTWOOD Polo Shirt - Black / Pink
20% PROFIT £28.50

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD Polo Shirt - Black / Pink

Regular price £171.00 Sale price£142.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
Vivienne Westwood Polo Shirt in Black and Pink. A classic polo shirt with a contemporary twist, boasting a pink stripe pattern to the collar and cuffs. Offering ribbed detailing to the collar and cuffs, with a three-button down placket with mother of pearls buttons. Completed with the iconic Vivienne Westwood logo embroidered to the chest.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like