Vivienne Westwood Krall Long Sleeved Shirt White
20% PROFIT £37.05

Vivienne Westwood Krall Long Sleeved Shirt White

Regular price £222.30 Sale price£185.25
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
Vivienne Westwood Krall Long Sleeved Shirt In White, Regular Fit. A Full front pearlescent brown button opening with a button down shirt collar and long sleeves with button fastening cuffs. The signature Vivienne Westwood Orb logo is embroidered on the left of the chest in blue, black, gold, red and green. A curved hem and top stitching on the seams in white. 100% Cotton.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like