VIVIENNE WESTWOOD - CONTRAST COLLAR POLO - WHITE
20% PROFIT £11.83
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD - CONTRAST COLLAR POLO - WHITE
20% PROFIT £11.83
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD - CONTRAST COLLAR POLO - WHITE
20% PROFIT £11.83
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD - CONTRAST COLLAR POLO - WHITE
20% PROFIT £11.83

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD - CONTRAST COLLAR POLO - WHITE

Regular price £70.97 Sale price£59.14
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Vivienne Westwood Polo in White / Black. A force to be reckoned with amidst the British fashion industry, female creative Vivienne Westwood pledges her sustainable design strategy with this organic cotton polo shirt; both environmentally friendly and simple, the airy, short-sleeved style is decorated with the iconic Orb embroidery and complete with striped trims.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like