FALSE
20% PROFIT £28.50

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD - CONTRAST COLLAR POLO - PINK

Regular price £171.00 Sale price£142.50
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Light pink cotton orb logo embroidered polo shirt from Vivienne Westwood featuring a striped pattern, a classic polo collar, short cuffed sleeves and a straight hem.

- Composition - Cotton 100%
- Washing instructions - Machine Wash

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like