VALENTINO &
20% PROFIT £57.60
VALENTINO &
20% PROFIT £57.60
VALENTINO &
20% PROFIT £57.60

VALENTINO 'VLOGO' SIGNATURE BELT IN BLACK

Regular price £345.60 Sale price£288.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Valentino Garavani VLogo Signature belt in calfskin leather.
- Plexi VLogo Signature buckle

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like