VALENTINO OPTICAL PRINT CAP
20% PROFIT £63.00
VALENTINO OPTICAL PRINT CAP
20% PROFIT £63.00
VALENTINO OPTICAL PRINT CAP
20% PROFIT £63.00
VALENTINO OPTICAL PRINT CAP
20% PROFIT £63.00
VALENTINO OPTICAL PRINT CAP
20% PROFIT £63.00

VALENTINO OPTICAL PRINT CAP

Regular price £378.00 Sale price£315.00
/
Tax included.

Hat Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • black
  • logo print to the front
  • V Neon Optical print
  • curved peak
  • adjustable strap to the rear

Made in Italy

Composition

Outer: Polyester 100%

Lining: Cotton 100%, Polyamide 100%

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like