VALENTINO NEON PRINT BUCKET HAT
20% PROFIT £64.80
VALENTINO NEON PRINT BUCKET HAT
20% PROFIT £64.80

VALENTINO NEON PRINT BUCKET HAT

Regular price £388.80 Sale price£324.00
/
Tax included.

Hat Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Valentino Garavani bucket hat crafted in nylon fabric with all over Neon Camou pattern and contrasting lettering logo print on front. Nylon mesh lining. 

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like