TERRACE CULT SALVATORE OVERSHIRT - LEMON
20% PROFIT £6.76
TERRACE CULT SALVATORE OVERSHIRT - LEMON
20% PROFIT £6.76
TERRACE CULT SALVATORE OVERSHIRT - LEMON
20% PROFIT £6.76

TERRACE CULT SALVATORE OVERSHIRT - LEMON

Regular price £40.55 Sale price£33.79
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

The new Salvatore nylon Overshirt is a tech shell premium Overshirt featuring double breasted pockets, side pockets, new branded buttons, new branded zipper, rubber branding to the sleeve, with a mesh internal lining. A great addition to any casual collection

Sizes Guide (Pit To Pit)

S - 20" M - 21" L - 22" XL - 23" 2XL - 24" 3XL -257"

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like