TERRACE CULT PREMIUM PIQUE POLO :: WHITE/BLACK TIP
20% PROFIT £4.42
TERRACE CULT PREMIUM PIQUE POLO :: WHITE/BLACK TIP
20% PROFIT £4.42

TERRACE CULT PREMIUM PIQUE POLO :: WHITE/BLACK TIP

Regular price £26.51 Sale price£22.09
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

This classic fit Premium Pique Polo is perfect for all occasions. With its unique tipping on the collar and sleeves, The brand new Terrace Cult rubber logo finishes this polo off nicely.

Fabric - 100% premium cotton

Sizes Guide (Chest Sizes)

S - 37" M - 40" L - 42" XL - 44" 2XL - 47" 3XL – 49”

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like