TERRACE CULT POCKET TEE :: BLACK
20% PROFIT £3.25
TERRACE CULT POCKET TEE :: BLACK
20% PROFIT £3.25

TERRACE CULT POCKET TEE :: BLACK

Regular price £19.49 Sale price£16.24
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

This new range Pocket Tee works perfect with our Terrace Cult double pocket shorts., This high quality tee has a 1 singular breast buttoned pocket. The tee also has a wrap around Terrace Cult branded logo to the bottom of the tee. This tee is finished off with the Terrace Cult rubber logo to the back.

Sizes Guide (Chest Sizes in cm)

S - 50.5cm  M - 53cm L - 55.5cm XL - 58cm 2XL - 60.5cm 3XL – 63cm

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like