BENIR TECH ZIP JOGGER - BLACK
20% PROFIT £12.35
BENIR TECH ZIP JOGGER - BLACK
20% PROFIT £12.35

BENIR TECH ZIP JOGGER - BLACK

Regular price £74.10 Sale price£61.75
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

CTC Tech Zip Joggers in Black is made with premium interlocking tech cotton fabric along with a luxury shell finish on the sides of the legs. Attention to quality and finer details on fabric choices, zips and trimmings is what makes this collection stand out for itself.

Model is 6ft 78kg wearing a size L ( we recommend taking a size up when ordering )

  • Reverse coated zips
  • cuffed Raised rubber logo 
  • branded cuff trimmings

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like