STONE ISLAND WHITE SHORTS SET
20% PROFIT £39.90
STONE ISLAND WHITE SHORTS SET
20% PROFIT £39.90

STONE ISLAND WHITE SHORTS SET

Regular price £239.40 Sale price£199.50
/
Tax included.

1
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
 Jogging shorts
• Sporty style
• Stretch cotton fabric
• Waist with drawstring
• Basic line
• Short cut
• Side welt pockets
• Patch pocket
• Stone Island logo applied

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like