STONE ISLAND - WHITE CARGO PANTS
20% PROFIT £43.20
STONE ISLAND - WHITE CARGO PANTS
20% PROFIT £43.20

STONE ISLAND - WHITE CARGO PANTS

Regular price £259.20 Sale price£216.00
/
Tax included.

Waist Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Italian in origin, cult streetwear icon Stone Island continues to champion contemporary menswear designs through the use of ground-breaking technologies heavily founded in tradition and innovation. Punctuated with Stone Island's iconic compass logo badge which is detachable thanks to it's two lateral button fastenings, these white linen logo patch straight-leg trousers from Stone Island feature a mid rise, an elasticated waistband, a front button fastening, side pockets, a back pocket and a regular length.

Composition
Linen/Flax 100%

Washing instructions
Machine Wash

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like