false
20% PROFIT £43.20
STONE ISLAND - STRAIGHT CARGO PANTS - NAVY
20% PROFIT £43.20

STONE ISLAND - STRAIGHT CARGO PANTS - NAVY

Regular price £259.20 Sale price£216.00
/
Tax included.

Waist Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Fusing innovative technology with versatile fabrics and unique colour ways, Italian streetwear label Stone Island draws on utilitarian themes to create everyday garments with a military-inspired aesthetic. Punctuated with Stone Island's iconic compass logo badge, these navy blue linen straight-leg cargo trousers from Stone Island feature a mid rise, an elasticated waistband, a front button fastening, side pockets, a regular length and cargo pockets.

Composition
Linen/Flax 100%

Washing instructions
Machine Wash

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like