FALSE
20% PROFIT £26.60

STONE ISLAND SPORTSWEAR GREEN & RED

Regular price £159.60 Sale price£133.00
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Stone Island green tee with a ribbed neckline. Design on chest, big rubberised print of the Stone Island Compass logo, partly covered with a block pigment over print. Under the neckline on back, small Stone Island logo print. A great addition to any wardrobe!

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like