STONE ISLAND SHADOW PROJECT WOOL JUMPER IN SLIGHTLY FADED BLACK
20% PROFIT £93.00
STONE ISLAND SHADOW PROJECT WOOL JUMPER IN SLIGHTLY FADED BLACK
20% PROFIT £93.00
STONE ISLAND SHADOW PROJECT WOOL JUMPER IN SLIGHTLY FADED BLACK
20% PROFIT £93.00

STONE ISLAND SHADOW PROJECT WOOL JUMPER IN SLIGHTLY FADED BLACK

Regular price£465.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
  • Waffle stitch.
  • 12 gauge.
  • Long relaxed fit.
  • Ribbed neckline with seasonal signature knit tab at collar’s back.
  • Back plain stitch panels forming the raglan sleeves

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like