STONE ISLAND SHADOW PROJECT HEAVY SPECKLED SHORT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £69.30
STONE ISLAND SHADOW PROJECT HEAVY SPECKLED SHORT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £69.30
STONE ISLAND SHADOW PROJECT HEAVY SPECKLED SHORT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £69.30

STONE ISLAND SHADOW PROJECT HEAVY SPECKLED SHORT IN BLACK

Regular price £415.80 Sale price£346.50
/
Tax included.

Short Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

In-seam zip-fastened hand pockets. One patch pocket in run proof cotton mesh on back, edged in cotton twill, and snap-fastened. The left leg hosts the half hidden Stone Island Shadow Project badge. Second inner longer layer in cotton twill inside the bottom leg hem. Drawstring on front waistband. Elasticated waistband on back. Zip fly with snap on cotton tape.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like