STONE ISLAND SHADOW PROJECT CHAPTER 1 SWEATER BLACK
20% PROFIT £69.30
STONE ISLAND SHADOW PROJECT CHAPTER 1 SWEATER BLACK
20% PROFIT £69.30
STONE ISLAND SHADOW PROJECT CHAPTER 1 SWEATER BLACK
20% PROFIT £69.30

STONE ISLAND SHADOW PROJECT CHAPTER 1 SWEATER BLACK

Regular price £415.80 Sale price£346.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • cotton
  • ribbed detailing
  • logo patch at the sleeve
  • round neck
  • long sleeves
  • straight hem

Composition

Cotton 55%, Lyocell 45%

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like