STONE ISLAND PURE WOOL SKI HAT WITH NYLON METAL IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £57.00
STONE ISLAND PURE WOOL SKI HAT WITH NYLON METAL IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £57.00

STONE ISLAND PURE WOOL SKI HAT WITH NYLON METAL IN BLACK

Regular price£285.00
/
Tax included.

  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Overstitched visor in Nylon Metal. From visor back, central vertical band in Nylon Metal lined in stockinette stitch pure wool. Stone Island Compass patch logo.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like