FALSE
20% PROFIT £119.70

STONE ISLAND - POLIESTERE STRETCH 5L GHOST PIECE

Regular price £718.20 Sale price£598.50
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

- 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Water Resistant
- Zip Closure
- Raglan Sleeves
- 2 Chest Pockets
- 2 Side Zips
- Woven Brand Patch

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like