STONE ISLAND PADDED DOWN COAT IN NAVY BLUE
20% PROFIT £188.82

STONE ISLAND PADDED DOWN COAT IN NAVY BLUE

Regular price £1,132.92 Sale price£944.10
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

· Detachable logo-embroidered felt brim and drawstring at hood
· Concealed zip closure with Velcro placket
· Zip pockets at chest and waist
· Detachable felted logo patch at upper sleeve
· Patch pocket at interior
· Fully lined

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like