STONE ISLAND &
20% PROFIT £42.30
STONE ISLAND &
20% PROFIT £42.30
STONE ISLAND &
20% PROFIT £42.30

STONE ISLAND 'OLD' EFFECT CARGO SHORTS IN BLACK

Regular price £253.80 Sale price£211.50
/
Tax included.

Short Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Slim fit. Standing hand pockets, with hidden zip fastening. One back pocket, with hidden snap fastening. One bellows pocket on each leg, with flap and snap fastening; the left one bears the Stone Island badge. Zip and button fly.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like