STONE ISLAND NYLON METAL OVERSHIRT IN BLUE
20% PROFIT £73.80
STONE ISLAND NYLON METAL OVERSHIRT IN BLUE
20% PROFIT £73.80
STONE ISLAND NYLON METAL OVERSHIRT IN BLUE
20% PROFIT £73.80

STONE ISLAND NYLON METAL OVERSHIRT IN BLUE

Regular price £442.80 Sale price£369.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • crinkled finish
  • classic collar
  • front two-way zip fastening
  • chest welt pocket
  • long sleeves
  • signature Compass motif
  • straight hem
  • Composition

    Polyamide 100%

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like