STONE ISLAND MOSAIC TWO PRINT T-SHIRT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £26.10
STONE ISLAND MOSAIC TWO PRINT T-SHIRT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £26.10
STONE ISLAND MOSAIC TWO PRINT T-SHIRT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £26.10

STONE ISLAND MOSAIC TWO PRINT T-SHIRT IN BLACK

Regular price £156.60 Sale price£130.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

COTTON JERSEY 'MOSAIC TWO' PRINT: Short-sleeve T-Shirt in 30/1 cotton jersey. Garment dyed.

Ribbed neckline. Kimono sleeve. Big ‘Mosaic Two’ print motif on front and back, also on sleeve

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like