STONE ISLAND MOSAIC THREE LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £29.70
STONE ISLAND MOSAIC THREE LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £29.70
STONE ISLAND MOSAIC THREE LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £29.70

STONE ISLAND MOSAIC THREE LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT IN BLACK

Regular price £178.20 Sale price£148.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

COTTON JERSEY 'MOSAIC THREE' PRINT: Long-sleeve T-Shirt in cotton jersey. Garment dyed.

Ribbed neckline. Kimono sleeve. Big ‘Mosaic Three’ print motif on front and back, also on sleeves. Ribbed cuffs.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like