FALSE
20% PROFIT £123.50

STONE ISLAND - LOOM WOVEN DOWN CHAMBERS STRETCH NYLON JACKET - GREEN

Regular price £741.00 Sale price£617.50
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Stone Island : LOOM WOVEN DOWN CHAMBERS STRETCH NYLON - TC

Down blouson made of a light stretch nylon that, with a special weaving technique, automatically creates from the loom the compartments where the feather padding is then injected. 


- Standing collar and placket in nylon canvas. 

- Slightly diagonal zipper fastened hand pockets. Nylon canvas lining. 

- Elasticized collar rim, cuffs and on bottom hem. 

- Zipper fastening

- 100% Polyamide

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like