STONE ISLAND JUNIOR TIE DYE T-SHIRT IN YELLOW-MULTI-14
20% PROFIT £27.36

STONE ISLAND JUNIOR TIE DYE T-SHIRT IN YELLOW-MULTI-14

Regular price £164.16 Sale price£136.80
/
Tax included.

  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • yellow/grey/cream
  • cotton
  • jersey knit
  • tie-dye print
  • embroidered logo to the front
  • round neck
  • short sleeves
  • straight hem

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like