STONE ISLAND JUNIOR RIPSTOP NYLON CANVAS JACKET IN NAVY
20% PROFIT £57.60
STONE ISLAND JUNIOR RIPSTOP NYLON CANVAS JACKET IN NAVY
20% PROFIT £57.60
STONE ISLAND JUNIOR RIPSTOP NYLON CANVAS JACKET IN NAVY
20% PROFIT £57.60

STONE ISLAND JUNIOR RIPSTOP NYLON CANVAS JACKET IN NAVY

Regular price £385.56 Sale price£321.30
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

 

  • Hooded blouson in resin treated nylon canvas. Garment dyed. One chest patch pocketsin contrasting colour plain nylon. Standing hand pockets with zip fastening. Stone Island badge on left sleeve. Elasticated tape at cuffs. Rounded bottom hem. Zip fastenting.
  • GARMENT: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
    Coating: 50% Polyurethanic resin 50% Acrylic resin
    GARMENT DETAILS: 97% Cotton 3% Elastane /

 

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like