STONE ISLAND JUNIOR DIAGONAL FLEECE TRACKSUIT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £48.60
STONE ISLAND JUNIOR DIAGONAL FLEECE TRACKSUIT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £48.60
STONE ISLAND JUNIOR DIAGONAL FLEECE TRACKSUIT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £48.60

STONE ISLAND JUNIOR DIAGONAL FLEECE TRACKSUIT IN BLACK

Regular price £367.20 Sale price£306.00
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

SWEATER-Pouch front pocket with diagonally placed zip fastening. Stone Island badge on the left sleeve. Ribbed cuffs and bottom band.

BOTTOMS-

  • stretch-cotton 
  • jersey fleece
  • logo patch to the front
  • elasticated waistband
  • slip-on style
  • slim cut
  • two side zip-fastening pockets
  • elasticated ankles

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like