STONE ISLAND JUNIOR DAZZLE OVERSHIRT IN GREEN
20% PROFIT £61.92
STONE ISLAND JUNIOR DAZZLE OVERSHIRT IN GREEN
20% PROFIT £61.92

STONE ISLAND JUNIOR DAZZLE OVERSHIRT IN GREEN

Regular price £371.52 Sale price£309.60
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

This trendy and classic overshirt has been crafted from pure polyamide for a premium finish, styling standard shirt features such as a pointed collar, main zip fastening, front chest pockets, long sleeves and elasticated cuffs. The overshirt is finished with the infamous Stone Island badge sewn to one arm, decorated with solid colouring throughout.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like