STONE ISLAND JUNIOR AIR BRUSH T-SHIRT
20% PROFIT £22.68
STONE ISLAND JUNIOR AIR BRUSH T-SHIRT
20% PROFIT £22.68

STONE ISLAND JUNIOR AIR BRUSH T-SHIRT

Regular price £136.08 Sale price£113.40
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • multicolour
  • cotton
  • tie-dye pattern
  • embroidered logo at the chest
  • crew neck
  • short raglan sleeves
  • straight hem

Composition

Cotton 100%

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like