STONE ISLAND HIGH DENSITY R NYLON JACKET IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £171.00
STONE ISLAND HIGH DENSITY R NYLON JACKET IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £171.00
STONE ISLAND HIGH DENSITY R NYLON JACKET IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £171.00

STONE ISLAND HIGH DENSITY R NYLON JACKET IN BLACK

Regular price £1,026.00 Sale price£855.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
Hood with contour drawstring and shaped seams. Slanting hand pockets with snap fastening on nylon tape. Wide armhole construction. The left sleeve hosts the signature half-hidden Stone Island Shadow Project badge. Shaped down pillows and seams for an ergonomic fit on sides and back. Internal ribbed nylon cuffs. Bottom drawstring. Two-way zip fastening with one snap on the internal flap to wear the garment half closed
Inside

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like