FALSE
20% PROFIT £44.65
STONE ISLAND - DRONE SHORTS - BLACK
20% PROFIT £44.65

STONE ISLAND - DRONE SHORTS - BLACK

Regular price £267.90 Sale price£223.25
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Enhance your casual lounge-wear collection with these Drone Fleeced Shorts from Stone Island. Crafted in a soft looped-back cotton composition with a drawstring adjustable waistline, two open pockets to the sides, a zipped fly and one buttoned pocket to the rear. Then finished with Drone strike images to the legs along with the signature Stone Island logo, this piece is not to be missed.

Size selection: Standard sizing
Fits true to size, take your regular size
Regular fit
100% cotton
Machine washable at 40 degrees

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like