FALSE
20% PROFIT £40.85

STONE ISLAND - CREWNECK - WHITE

Regular price £245.10 Sale price£204.25
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

When it comes to streetwear, there are few logos more recognisable than Stone Island's compass - it first gained steam with Italian youth in the '80s, and was worn by '90s Britpop band members. It's now often seen on the arms of Drake and Mr Travis Scott. Left unadorned aside from the emblem, this sweatshirt is cut from from loopback cotton-jersey for a comfortable relaxed fit.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like