STONE ISLAND COTTON CREW NECK SWEATER IN LEMON
20% PROFIT £28.80
STONE ISLAND COTTON CREW NECK SWEATER IN LEMON
20% PROFIT £28.80

STONE ISLAND COTTON CREW NECK SWEATER IN LEMON

Regular price £253.80 Sale price£211.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • Cotton jersey, garment dyed with the lables DDS compass badge on one sleeve
  • 100% cotton
  • Garment dyed
  • Ribbed Trims 
  • Crew neck
  • Brand patch

 

 

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like