STONE ISLAND - CAMO SHORTS - PINK
20% PROFIT £50.35

STONE ISLAND - CAMO SHORTS - PINK

Regular price £302.10 Sale price£251.75
/
Tax included.

Waist Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

bermuda abstract print shorts
Light pink cotton bermuda abstract print shorts from Stone Island featuring an elasticated waistband, side slit pockets and a rear pocket.

Made in Italy

Composition:
Cotton 100%

Washing instructions:
Machine Wash

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like