FALSE
20% PROFIT £147.25

STONE ISLAND - CAMO JACKET - PINK

Regular price £883.50 Sale price£736.25
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Desert Camo field jacket by Stone Island made of a resistant cotton rep blended with ultra-twisted Cordura yarns featuring a three colour pigment print for military driven aesthetics. The garment is washed with the addition of a special anti-drop agent. Concealed hood and zipper fastening. Spring/Summer 2020 collection.

Composition: Fabric I: 70% Cotton - 30% Polyamide / Lining: 100% Polyamide /

Coating: 100% Polyurethanic resin

Care: Wash max 30°C - Do not bleach - Do not tumble dry - Iron max temperature 110°C - Do not dry clean

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like