SLIM-FIT TRACKSUIT IN INTERLOCK FABRIC WITH BLOCK LOGO
20% PROFIT £45.60

SLIM-FIT TRACKSUIT IN INTERLOCK FABRIC WITH BLOCK LOGO

Regular price £273.60 Sale price£228.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
A crew-neck sweatshirt by BOSS Menswear, styled with a defined fit. Created in interlock fabric containing cotton for softness and breathability, this sporty top features a contrast-fabric panel printed with a new-season block logo. Scan the QR code at the side seam for more information on this sweatshirt.
Slim fit
Crew neck
Long sleeves
Self fabric cuffs
Standard length

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like