The hexagonal logo on the yoke. New rubberised label sewn on left side. Ribbed neckline. Two needle stitching hems. Platinum cut for an ideal fit.
All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.Your customer covers shipping fee's.