FALSE
20% PROFIT £120.65

PHILIPP PLEIN - LOGO ACROSS W SS - BLACK

Regular price £723.90 Sale price£603.25
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

The lettering identifies Philipp Plein's iconography and every season it gets multiple variations. On this cotton jersey T-shirt it is printed all around the garment. The skull, brand's symbol, is featured with crystals on the front. Hexagonal logo at yoke. Ribbed neckline. Two-needle stitching on all hems.

100% Cotton

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like