FALSE
20% PROFIT £110.20
PHILIPP PLEIN-HEAD SKULL CRYSTAL LONG SLEEVE SHIRT-BLACK
20% PROFIT £110.20

PHILIPP PLEIN-HEAD SKULL CRYSTAL LONG SLEEVE SHIRT-BLACK

Regular price £661.20 Sale price£551.00
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

This shirt is made of stretch cotton poplin. A nickel plated metal badge with the brand’s name is sewn at left chest. The crystal version of the iconic skull decorates both sleeves. Rounded bottom. Fit: Platinum.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like