PAUL & SHARK T-SHIRT WITH PRINTED LOGO NAVY
20% PROFIT £15.20

PAUL & SHARK T-SHIRT WITH PRINTED LOGO NAVY

Regular price £91.20 Sale price£76.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Made of egyptian cotton with a smooth and compact texture, this crewneck t-shirt is a must-have in a summer wardrobe. Simple and versatile, the model is decorated with the tone on tone printed Paul & Shark logo with an elegant and distinctive design.

Features:

  • Crewneck T-shirt
  • Short sleeves
  • Printed Paul & Shark logo
  • Composition: 100% egyptian cotton

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like