FALSE
20% PROFIT £21.85
PAUL & SHARK SWEATSHORTS - NAVY
20% PROFIT £21.85

PAUL & SHARK SWEATSHORTS - NAVY

Regular price £131.10 Sale price£109.25
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Paul and Shark logo print sweatshort with a drawstring waist, two side pockets and patch back pocket.
- Printed with logo on leg Drawstring waist
- 100% cotton
- Made in Italy

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like