FALSE
20% PROFIT £21.85

PAUL & SHARK LONG SLEEVE POLO SHIRT-NAVY

Regular price £131.10 Sale price£109.25
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Long Sleeve Polo Shirt is a great layer during transitional months. Whether combined with jeans, chinos or tailored trousers, this piece offers comfort and quality - guaranteed by our iconic Shark logo, embroidered to the chest. Collar with two button placket Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs Embroidered logo patch 100% cotton Made in Italy

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like