PAUL & SHARK LONG SLEEVE POLO SHIRT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £26.10
PAUL & SHARK LONG SLEEVE POLO SHIRT IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £26.10

PAUL & SHARK LONG SLEEVE POLO SHIRT IN BLACK

Regular price £156.60 Sale price£130.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
OVERVIEW
  • rose red 
  • cotton 
  • jersey knit
  •  logo patch to the front
  •  polo collar
  •  long sleeves 
  •  front button placket

Composition

Cotton 100%

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like